In this quick video tutorial, I’ll show you how to add your Instagram pictures to Blogger. It’s free, it’s fast, and it’s easy.
If you’d rather not watch the video, here are the instructions for adding Instagram to Blogger:
- First, we’re going to create the widget that we will copy and paste into your sidebar. So go to SnapWidgets.com. Click “Widgets” from the top menu.
- Under the “Instagram” box, click “Create your free widget.”
- Click on the Username field, and it will have you sign in and and authorize them to access your account.
- Under layout, change it from 3 columns to 2.
- Choose which hover effects you’d like, if any. Under Responsive, click “Yes” (don’t skip this one)
- Click the “Get Widget” button, then click the “Copy to clipboard” button.
- In your blogger dashboard, click “Layout”
- Title your gadget, then in the main box, right click and select “Paste.”
That’s it! Click save and check out your blog.