In today’s video, I’m going to show you how easy it is to add your Pinterest profile to your Blogger sidebar. As always, if you prefer to read, the instructions are just below the video!
To add Pinterest to your Blogger blog, we’ll first create the Widget on Pinterest’s website, then we’ll just copy and paste the code into your sidebar, like so…
- Go to Pinterest’s Developer page.
- Select “Profile.”
- For the Pinterest user URL, replace the second “Pinterest” with your user name, for example, mine looks like: https://www.pinterest.com/christinaleans
- For size, select “Create your own” because their pre-selected sizes are weird. Start with:
Image Width: 90
Board height: 350
Board width: 200
(Of course, it’s best if you know how wide your sidebar is so you can make it fill up the whole width.) But then just adjust the size according to your preferences.
- Log in to your Blogger account, and select “Layout” from the left menu.
- Go back to Pinterest and you’ll see two sections of code underneath the widget you just built. Copy and paste both of those into your new Blogger gadget.
- Click “Save,” and you’re all set!