Have a vision for your blog or website? Don’t want the same pre-made theme that a few hundred other bloggers already have? Tell me what you have in mind, and we’ll build you a custom one-of-a-kind design. Your blog will of you, not a popular designer. And because you and your blog are unique, there won’t be a one-size-fits-all website price for you either either. You’ll pay for time that I’m actually working–which 10 times out of 10 ends up being more affordable for you.
Here’s how your custom blog will come to life:
- You’ll send me a note (below) and let me know what you have in mind. If we’re a good match for each other, I’ll let you know when my next opening is to begin your work.
- Once you purchase the package, I’ll translate our correspondence into to-dos and check lists using Trello (a super-easy and free project management website & app). Only you and I will have access to our Trello board, and it will also include your purchase details, relevant files, our “done” list, and place for any questions we have for each other. Everything will be clear and organized and checking in with each other will be a breeze. You’ll love it.
- If you already have a live blog or website, we’ll make a copy of it on a “staging” site and not your actual site so we can see how everything will look before introducing it to the world.
- Once our work is planned out, I’ll set aside time in the schedule to get to work! Work will keep going until the scheduled time for the day is up or the work is ready for feedback or clarifications from you.
- When we’ve gone over the next step and we’re on the same page, the next block of work will be scheduled.
- Repeat until you have the website of your dreams. (On average between 2 weeks and 2 months.)
- We’ll transfer the design we created together to your live website and launch it when you’re ready.
How much will your custom blog cost?
It depends. Your favorite answer, right? Time is available in any hourly-increment, but here are the most popular packages:
This is for you if you already have a theme you love and want it customized just for you with a little list of tweaks like colors, fonts, layout, or added special feature or two.
Great if you have a one-of-a-kind, yet simple design in mind for me to bring to life. We’ll start fresh with clean, high quality code & put everything just where you want it.
Perfect if you have big plans for your blog and want a more complex feature like a recipe or project index, scheduling & booking, or selling in addition to your custom design.
Prices are in US dollars. Additional time can always be purchased by the hour if needed.
While the packages are hourly, that doesn’t mean the work will all be done at once. Your website will be a collaboration between you and I, so we’ll be in touch often providing clarity and feedback, making revisions and adjustments. The process of getting it perfect for you will take a little bit of time, so I use time tracking software, and start the timer when time is spent on your project.
Your time will be good for ongoing support too, so when you need a tweak or a walk-through, I’ll be there to help.
Ready for your one-of-a-kind site?
Yay! Just fill out the form and I’ll be in touch:
If you don’t have a design in mind yet, I’ll be happy to present you with ideas. Of course, that will take time, so you’ll need a larger package than the descriptions above say.
Even though work is done hourly, it is important that we’re on the same page regarding scheduling. You and your project are very important to me, and while I’ll strive to make you feel like my only client, the fact is that I am blessed with many. This does mean that time has to be set aside for your project before-hand, and there is often information I’ll need from you before that time arrives. Naturally, if I don’t have that information before your time slot, I won’t be able to do the work, so we’ll have to re-schedule you for a later date. Depending on other current projects, that could be as quick as the next day, or sometimes even a couple weeks out. But you’ll always get the very next available spot.
Have we already talked?
Click below to purchase your package!