Do you have just one or two little things that need to be fixed or added to your site? The Quick Fix package might be perfect for you.
Like the rest of the services here, this is based on how long the fix will take. If the mini project will take somewhere around 30 minutes, then this is all we’ll need.
Some possible quick fixes could include things like:
- Fixing broken sidebar links or missing images
- Changing the size of a header or logo
- Rearranging your menu tabs or adding new links
- Changing the look of the buttons on your blog
- Adding a simple Pinterest hover button to your images
My office hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 9 am to 4:30 pm Central Time
Friday: 9 am to 3:30 pm Central Time
Office hours are when I am available via email and for consultations.
My client work hours are:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 to 4:30 Central Time
(And occasionally other times during office hours if time is available.)
Client hours are when I am available to do work on your website.
As much as I will strive to make you feel like you’re my only client, I am blessed with many. So once we discuss the work you need, I won’t usually be able to get to it immediately, but I will put you in my schedule for the very next available time slot. For this support package, depending on the current workload and time your project will take, that could be anywhere from the next day to 2 months later. Thank you for understanding.
Though the work is purchased by the hour, it’s generally not completed in one solid block of time. Due to the nature of the internet, web development, and communication, it is usually broken up as-needed over time.
Very important notes:
- Please do not purchase any support unless we have talked first so we can be sure we’re a good fit and that there is time in the schedule that will work for you.
- Refunds are available for 7 days from the purchase time if the package is completely unused. If any amount of work has begun, a refund won’t be available. Thank you for understanding!
- Prices are in US dollars
Just click “Checkout” and we’ll get started!