In this quick tutorial, I’ll show you how to add your Instagram pictures to Blogger. It’s free, it’s fast, and it’s easy. (If you learn better from watching, there is a video tutorial at the bottom of the post.)
Here are the instructions for adding Instagram to Blogger:
- First, we’re going to create the widget that we will copy and paste into your sidebar. So go to SnapWidgets.com. Click “Widgets” from the top menu.
- Under the “Instagram” box, click “Create your free widget.”
- Click on the Username field, and it will have you sign in and and authorize them to access your account.
- Under layout, change it from 3 columns to 2.
- Choose which hover effects you’d like, if any. Under Responsive, click “Yes” (don’t skip this one)
- Click the “Get Widget” button, then click the “Copy to clipboard” button.
- In your blogger dashboard, click “Layout”
- Title your gadget, then in the main box, right click and select “Paste.”
That’s it! Click save and check out your blog.