Need a modern website that WORKS for your business?
A good-looking website isn’t going to cut it for your business. You need one that is strategically designed to get results and looks good.
Here’s how your custom website will come to life:
- You’ll send me a note (below) to get the ball rolling. Then we’ll make it official once we know we’re a perfect fit. I’ll send over your proposal, contract, and invoice.
- Homework time. Don’t worry, it’s fun homework. There will be easy-to-fill-out online forms (no sign-ups or software required) that will get to the heart of your business goals and plans.
- You’ll get a wireframe to review. A wireframe is just a mockup of a website without any design elements so that we can decide on layout that will guide your visitors to where you want them. Send me feedback and I’ll revise it if necessary.
- You’ll get a style card to review. A style card is a picture with suggested fonts, colors (if you don’t already have branding done), image style sample and more. It’s a summary of the style that will be used on your site. You’ll review and give feedback.
- You’ll get an actual website to review. The wireframe and style card will come together and I’ll send you a designed homepage to review and provide feedback. Then we launch!
- I’ll meet you for a 30 minute coffee and Skype to go over any questions you have about your new site.
How much will your custom website cost?
Your custom business site will be $999 USD.
This price comes with 4 custom designed pages (for example: your home page, service page, and about page).
Additional pages and advanced features like shopping and appointment booking are available as add-ons as well. Pricing is all up-front, and you’ll be able to pick your additions right on the proposal.
More revisions can be purchased–if scheduling allows–at my hourly rate. But they’ve never been needed yet!
We’ll aim to have your new website ready within two weeks of our start date.
Ready for your one-of-a-kind site?
Just send me your info and we’ll get started!